Sunday, January 24, 2016

An Introduction

I started this blog several months ago, the same time I started thebikehive blog.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do with both, and I ended up not doing anything with this one.   I knew on my other blog that I wanted to keep it riding-related with no product reviews, mainly about riding and maybe a bit of learning.  I had different ideas for this blog but never made much happen.

I finally decided to make this blog about the technical side of bikes.  So here's where I'll have product reviews, how to articles, and technical related stuff.  Much like thebikehive blog, since I'm not a writer it will be pretty simple.  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Importance of Derailleur Compatibility on New Drivetrains

 One of the best features of many new component groups is the ability to run a wide range of chainring and cassette setups.  1x, 2x, and eve...